The Musings of a Meanderthol

The Musings of a Meanderthol

Thursday 4 March 2010

stuff and stuff


This is basically just a bunch of junk I covet. See , I wish I could actually just buy it to wear, but I feel like the next best thing is snappin’ it and uploadin’ it so it kind of seems like I kinda sorta not really own it? Yeah… that makes sense.

..anyway. Coveted Item 1 : SHOESIES…

Love these SUPERCOMPFY loafers.. ( I know because I tried them on doncha know!! ) never heard of the brand but eh yeah, like ‘em, want em. Will hopefully someday own these mutha loafas.


An

other shoe I greatly covet is the CLOG!! Now we’ve already talked about the Clogue, but I’m seriously feelin these authentic Swedish (FLORAL MIGHT I ADD :O ) Clogaroos. Ich leibe das cloggen shoen. Eh that’s about it for les chausseurs…

OH BUT WAIT WHATS THAT COMIN OVER THE HILL IT’S A FLORAL VANS SNEAKER.


Yeah so I’m not actually done. I also feel pretty partial to these vans. Now anyone who knows me will know that, well I couldn’t really rock the van look. I mean I respect the look, I might even go so far as to say that I covet the look, and with this floral print being welcomed to the VANILY (van-family ? ) , who knows what could happen on these feet of mine!

And lastly these bootaroonies which I spotted in Urban Outfitters today. Now I REALLY REALLY want these because unlike vans , they do match my general style kind of clothes and I’m sick of the boots I Have because they're too hurly burly for the incoming bright skies and lightness of spring. So these, my friends are a serious requirement. And if you buy a pair, please buy me a pair too. Size 4 and half, thanks J

No comments:

Post a Comment