The Musings of a Meanderthol

The Musings of a Meanderthol

Thursday 4 March 2010

Thank you Whole Foods Market





No this isn’t just a post about me going to a supermarket, I swear :-S heh.

Well I have a serious love for the whole foods market and their apple-quinoa salad and tofu and beans and peas and grapes feast deal thing. Anyway I went today because I had money and I didn’t want to waste time at the flat because I knew I had to pack leave etc etc bla bla bla. ANYWAY .. got my box of delicacies. And who turns up but the two Americans who I KEEP SEEING EVERY WHERE.


They're in my yoga class… theyre always in Liberty in the scarf section and NOW THIS?! Clearly, they enjoy Whole Foods Market just as much as number one. I knid of hate them though. Well I guess its more of a fascination. Their conversations ( upon which I obviously eaves-drop) agrivate me. Their subject matter rarely ventures outside the boundaries of shopping , yoga, eating yummee food and going out. I mean who are these people? Why are they here? Are they just really rich spending all their time doing all those things that I love? Man... I’m incredibly jealous, and slightly wierded out. I’ll keep you updated J( I love how I;m writing as if theres somenone reading this who ACTUALLY cares about the progress of my investigations… “I’ll keep you updated” says I .. well .. well .. well blogspot cares! So at least that’s one person who’ll be updated J ) Now , wheres my magnifying glass??

No comments:

Post a Comment