The Musings of a Meanderthol

The Musings of a Meanderthol

Thursday 4 March 2010

G-Town Bound.

SO I'm sitting at the Pret at Luton Aiport with 45 minutes to spare before I'm to board my flight to GTOWN!!!! So, what better way to spend my time than a post on my Blossoming Blog! The fun and learning never ends.. so heres what I did today!! ....


Went to Spitalfield Antique market, got me some SPIFFING old photos for the new proj' (I'll upload them anon). I had a few pounds to spare so I got me a devonstructed watch for four pounds. Theres a teensie weensie hole in the top of it through which I plan on threading some string and then i will procee
d to fashion my string-watch combo into some sort of neck lace or other. Heres the object in question. I
espesh love how the one I picked still has the watch face in vintagey-tact. Oh and the first image is of a BEAUTIFUL collection of antique rings, many of which I plan on buying on a return visit so SPIFFafields ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment