The Musings of a Meanderthol

The Musings of a Meanderthol

Thursday 4 March 2010

ehh general bric a brac stuff…



Right so I;m usually not really fan of the whole “geek glasses” thing espesh seen as theyre popularity is now most apparant amongst ..well.. chavs. I’m really not happy about this. BUT…. What with my floral and ribboned heap of hair upon my head today, these really worked I gotsta say. ALSO I totally like, WEAR GLASSES!!! So I’m thinking I should get my ass down to specsavers and get me two pairs of totally spiffing spectacles (spifftacles?) I already have an idea for pair number 2. Only problem is that theyre 500 pounds and Linda Farrow and beautiful but SERIOUSLY like never going to happen. L

Alas. I guess I’ll have to survive.

Oh this fish eye camera. I can just invisage the photographic/outfit possibilities. Summer on the continent recorded through a floral fish eye lens. YES PLEASE. And Amsterdam springs to mind. You know, because of the flowes and stuff. Only problem is that it really would be a complete waste of money because I already have a rave tastic Diana f for which I can buy a normal PLAIN BANAL fish eye lens. But this one is just so pretttyyy…… maybe the Diana will get inexplicably misplaced.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha loving the blog, one thing thou...
    don't you dare misplace Diana!!! Peace and Love, your american stalkers. x

    ReplyDelete