The Musings of a Meanderthol

The Musings of a Meanderthol

Thursday 29 April 2010

Spitafields Delivers...


Brought my 1970's polaroid back to the man who sold it 'me today, because ALL of the photos came out black... he clicked his finger and tadaaaaa!!!! wham bam thank ya mam! I am now camera ready a woo woo. (this is my first picture, hence why its here! )
I managed to pick up some more pictures along the way, they make me laugh...woo more double exposures yeahh!!


at first i was like oh! look that girl has a top with a big heart on it like my Wild Fox jumper.. then I was like , oh thats a guy! Then I was like, OOOHHHH theyre all guys!!! It seems the age old gaeltacht tradition of guys being all-to eager to done na cailini's clothes stems from the 1920s!! haha so good...


No comments:

Post a Comment