The Musings of a Meanderthol

The Musings of a Meanderthol

Monday 19 April 2010

Back to Farringdon

Day one back at le college, and thus day one back at wandering around farringdon before boarding the Tube. Chosen area of Bimbling for the day was hatton garden. I used to thing it was just full of typical kind of expensive jewellery BUT much to my delight I found this awesome antique jewelers on a side street.
It just has so much!!! So many ooooohhs and aaaaaaaahhhsss , there were lockets, bangles, brooches and chains, earrings and hatpins and even some canes!!! (if you read that last sentence aloud its a little rhyme - a -roo) . My Sneaky Snaps dont really portray the magicality of this treasure chest , but its amazing and in the words of the brilliant Shar pei of HSM " I want it all ". (cringe , i know).



No comments:

Post a Comment