The Musings of a Meanderthol

The Musings of a Meanderthol

Monday 26 April 2010

The Back of the Hill

Seen as my time at Back Hill is coming to an apparent end, I whipped out the old camera in an attempt to capture the random charm of the building. Results are thus:




^ 1991 motha fuckazzzzz!!!! I am totally in love with this random image in the alcove beside the main door to college.
^ the art students diet; coffee and cigarettes.
...and for desert.
^Glitter and Decay
Office chair + art college...me thinks not.
randomosities on the walls above ^ and below> the devil stairs the graphics and fashion crew have to undergo at least twice a day. lame. ass.
The final three are just a few things I noticed on my way to the bus stop on Clerkenwell Rd. The wishy washy bluey colour and the railings and the blue seemed quite apt for ye old proj! I know I know I am just SO insightful ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment